Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Sister Erin






This Woman Right Here Has Become My Best Friend & My Role Model
& Conveniently she's my sister too :)





This Woman Right Here Has Become My Best Friend & My Role Model
& Conveniently she's my sister too :)

I know she will say she doesn't have it all figured out 
and that she is not always a perfect mama/wife/and so on 
but she really is my greatest example. 
I have so much to learn from her & her cute little perfect family.

Just a list of things that I want to become thanks to her example:
-a mama who raises children who know and live the gospel
-a mama who is not of the world and 
doesn't encourage her children to be either
-a mama who answers every "Why" or "What's that" 
-a mama who encourages books over tv and electronics
-a mama who stays at home with her kids 
but still has her own career and goals and dreams
 that she is still maintaining and going after
-a mama who is frugal and diligently budgets and plans for the future 
- & most importantly a mama who obtains all the 
qualities her daughters will want to become 
and her sons will want to marry

Love You Erin, 
Thanks For Being My Friend 
As Well As My Sister

Hopefully you'll see this the next time you have time (ya right) to get on your blog again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment