Monday, February 18, 2013

Bridal Shower Time! :)

Saturday February 16th I was spoiled :)
I was so blessed to have so many family and friends show up to celebrate with me! We played a crossword about Michael and I, we had a purse raid, we made wedding dresses out of toilet paper, we opened gifts and then... Everyone's favorite part in pretty sure, I was tested on my knowledge of Michael and each time I failed I had to put another piece of bubblegum in my mouth. Random fact: brooke has a very small mouth. Needless to say I was literally gagging at one point I had so much in my mouth. Watching Michael reveal the answers on the tv was so much fun, I was so glad all the girls got to see the hilarious man I'm marrying :) he's quite the character! Here's a few pics from the day, thanks for all the love and support girls! 










No comments:

Post a Comment