Monday, July 29, 2013

Advice to the teens...

VIRGIN

That word up there is the best advice I have to every unmarried girl.  
I choose to share this personal info. about my life in hopes that it will help 
somebody out there to make the decision right now that they are going 
to save themselves for marriage. 


It's not easy, but it's not too difficult either.

The two most important things I did that helped me:

#1 Make the decision before you start dating. 
              Make the decision to save yourself for marriage.

#2 Date and surround yourself with boys 
          that have the same morals and standards. 

I promise you that if you choose to only date guys 
that share your same morals, it will make all the difference. 

It will be so much harder to make the decision to stay abstinent once you are 
head over heels smitten with someone 
who doesn't want to stay abstinent until marriage.

Save yourself for your husband.

It's never to late to commit yourself to this. 
If you've already been struggling with this, recommit yourself.
You can do it, and I promise it will be worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment